It's a bit bittersweet to see this year go. 2011 was full of different experiences to me; both good and semi-good.lol...but now they are just memories. So we now have a whole new year to make new amazing memories.. :D With that in mind, ..
I want to wish you Happy New Year!! woo!!
AND just wanted to share ...
My 5 moments of 2011...
1. Celebrating my one year anniversary of marrying my hubs :)
2. Finding out I was expecting and it was a baby boy! Plus getting everything ready, and watching him grow in my belly!! Along with the excitement of Hubs and family. :) yay!
3. Experiences with God. I have felt Gods presence more than ever this year in my life. It's amazing.. Plus, singing in revolution and teaching praying through the tabernacle...and being a part and involved of many youth events.
4. Trip to Montreal. It was fun! And our church winning the Bible competition was epic!
5. Family get-togethers. Had so much fun with our family get-togethers.
My 5 things of 2012... I'm looking forward to, besides completing my goals, which shall be posted mañana.
2. Seeing my dad in March & family get togethers along with Benji.
3. Wearing heels again & fitting into my clothes again. Being mobile.. haha.. oh and going back to gym.. :D
4. New spiritual experiences. New personal encounters with God. Oh.. and Church events.
5. Travel. Anywhere... (Muskoka? Fingers crossed)